Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Staff

   
     I would like to take a moment to thank my staff for the great work they have been doing.  This has not been an easy spring. Wet weather has dominated  the past 7 weeks.  We have had 10 inches of rain since April 6th.  With all the wet weather it makes it very hard for us to get jobs and projects done.  The grass does not know any better it keeps growing no matter what and this puts added pressure on all of us.  I am grateful to have one of the best staffs in the industry.  I have the pleasure to supervise a great group of men and women.  They truly have the best interest of the Club and it shows.  The golf course is in great shape.  We are kicking off our golf season this Friday and Saturday with the Krakow Cup.  Our first of many tournaments this year.  It is not a easy task to keep this golf course in great playing condition.  No one can do it alone it takes a team.  My team consist of staff  6 full time employees, 3 seasonal and 3 summer.  Thanks you Team for a job well done.
My full time staff
 Dan Tod (Assistant Superintendent)
 Rob Bardot (Equipment Tec)
 Karen Burns (Horticulturist)
 Tim Larrison Irrigation Tec)
 Kyle Frankenburg (Equipment Operator)
 Nick Wachter ( Equipment Operator)

My seasonal staff
 Duane Schieble
 Larry Ronsick
 Sonny Stone

My summer help
 Connor Watson
 Mike Wachter
 Nathan Holdmeyer

Below is some of my staffs work. 

# 6
Clubhouse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment