Monday, June 6, 2016

Fairway Design

I would like your opinion.  Last year we mowed our fairways using the Classic Cut.  That is 1/2 fairway mowed in one direction and 1/2 mowed in the opposite direction.   This year we are back to stripping  fairways.  Which method to you prefer?  We have found out we do not save any time using the Classic Cut.  It comes down to what do the members prefer.  Let me know just post your vote in the comment section below last picture.


 # 9 Classic Cut
# 9 Stripping

4 comments:

  1. Classic Cut... Better defined exactly where the fairway ends and rough begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the classic cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stripping Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ed, I like the stripping. Seems to give more grain across the fairway to hold the ball from running out on some holes

    ReplyDelete